This model discontinued
Sleek and modern, the T2-C is the third generation of RTI’s ground-breaking T2 remote control platform. Now updated with a state-of-the-art architecture including a full-color TFT LCD display, the remarkable T2-C Universal System Controller combines the power and flexibility of a fully customizable touchpanel with the convenience of 35 frequently used hard buttons. This design overcomes the need for any compromise between form, function, and technology. Innovations such as a three-way rocker switch for scrolling list navigation make the T2-C the most satisfying universal remote control you have ever used.
When combined with other RTI accessory products, the T2-C becomes a robust commercial-quality control system, perfect for the home or business.
The T2-C maintains the perfect balance between a color touchscreen and frequently used hard buttons. It is thinner, lighter and has better ergonomics for one-handed operation than any product in its class. This design overcomes the need for compromise between form and function. Sleek and perfectly balanced, the T2-C is also infinately flexible and expandable.
The T2-C takes complete control of the home theater, replacing all other remotes. It features a bright, high-contrast TFT LCD that can display custom buttons, text, graphics and animations. In addition to the backlit display, there are 35 hard buttons, that allow easy access to frequently used functions. Programming is easy and convenient thanks to the Windows based Integration Designer software*.
The T2-C is more than just a universal remote control - it's an expandable control system. When used with the available RTI accessory devices, the T2-C is capable of RF transmission through walls and cabinets, power sensing for reliable operation, and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
NOTE: For RF control, a 433MHz antenna must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the ZM-24 2.4 GHz Transceiver Module.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless one-handed operation.
- Full color TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text, graphics, and animations.
- Customizable sounds
- Integrated high-resolution touchscreen.
- Thirty-five assignable/programmable keypad buttons.
- Three-way rocker switch for scrolling list navigation
- Tilt switch can automatically turn on backlight when picked up.
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keypad.
- Intuitive layout of kepad buttons for commonly used functions
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro).
- Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- Includes a Lithium-Ion Battery and docking station.
- Completely customizable, programmable, and upgradeable.
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Optional Voltage and Video sensing modules to monitor power status of equipment
- Optional interface for RS-232-controlled equipment
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
- Easy-to-use Windows® based software for programming and customization*.
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- USB Programming.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1200 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)|
(with optional System Interfaces/Processors)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||433 MHz|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD|
1/4 VGA (240x320 pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution touchscreen
|Display Size||2.8 in (71mm) diagonal|
|Backlights||White LED (Display), Blue/Red/White LED (Keypad)|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||2.5 hours minimum, continuous use|
(5 to 7 days on average use)
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||16M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||10.0 in (254mm) x 2.6 in (66mm) x 1.0 in (25mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||9.6 oz (272g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
90 days on the battery
All specifications subject to change without notice.