The T1-B is the second generation of RTIís popular T1 universal system controller. Completely customizable and programmable, the T1-B allows all other factory remote controls to be combined into one simple, ergonomic user interface providing powerful one-handed system control. Featuring a sleek new industrial design and perfect assortment of keypad buttons for commonly used functions, the T1-B can operate todayís sophisticated media system, no matter how complex, at an affordable price.
Perfect for any media room, the T1-B can also be completely customized to control virtually any aspect of the home or office. Buttons can be individually programmed to control devices or execute multi-step macros for complex installations involving many components. Source buttons can be custom labeled to match the device being controlled for more intuitive control. The integrated tilt switch, coupled with a Lithium-ion battery and charging dock insure hours of uninterupted control.
When other RTI devices are employed, the T1-B is capable of RF transmission thru walls and cabinets, RS-232 control, contact closures, power sensing and much more. Whether used as a standalone device or integrated into a complete RTI control solution, the T1-B will provide powerful and intuitive control of any electronics system - from simple to sophisticated.
NOTE: For RF control, a 433MHz antenna must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the ZM-24 2.4 GHz Transceiver Module.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Comfortable ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation
- The perfect selection of hard buttons with separate transport and cursor controls
- Eight source and four general purpose assignable/programmable keypad buttons with interchangeable key labels.
- Forty assignable/programmable keypad buttons
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro!)
- Optional RF components allow you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- Completely customizable and programmable
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range
- Optional voltage and video sensing modules to monitor power status of equipment
- Optional interface for RS-232 controlled equipment when RTI RS-232 enabled processor used
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present
- System includes a Lithium-ion Battery and a docking station
- Field upgradeable firmware
- USB Programming
|Power||3.6 VDC, 850 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)|
(with optional System Interfaces/Processors)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||433 MHz|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||20 hours minimum, continuous use|
(30 to 30 days on average use)
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||256K Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||10.0 in (254mm) x 1.9 in (48mm) x .9 in (23mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||7 oz. (200g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
90 days on the battery
* All specifications subject to change without notice.