The RTiDock is the essential accessory for any professionally installed distributed audio system. With the popularity of the iPod® and increasing demand from consumers to enjoy the device through the music systems in their home or business, convenient and reliable integration is a must. Designed from the ground up with the professional integrator in mind, the RTiDock provides the perfect solution, allowing consumers to connect their iPod® to their local or distributed audio system and control it through an RTI in-wall or handheld controller.
The RTiDock features a host of benefits not found on other iPod® docks, such
as rack-mount or desktop options, and the ability to sync with iTunes over
the network using RTiSync technology. For simple, intuitive operation,
the device offers a full on-screen GUI (Graphical User Interface) and video
output for navigation through a video display device. A sliding tray provides
easy access and discreet storage of the iPod for added reliability and a clean
The RTiDock offers seamless integration with RTI control devices to access all transport functions of the iPod through full IR support. For more robust control to navigate through artists, songs, albums, and playlists, the device also allows bi-directional communication over RS-232 or IP with many RTI handheld and in-wall controllers.
The RTiDock is the ultimate iPod accessory for any distributed audio system!
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- On-screen interface (GUI) for navigation of music on a TV display.
- Sliding tray provides a clean look and improved reliability.
- VirtualSync technology allows synching with iTunes over the network.
- Compatible with iPod Classic®, iPod Nano®, iPod Touch®.
- Analog and digital audio output connectors.
- Built-in IR receiver and 3.5mm mini-jack for IR control.
- Supports, IR/RS-232/Ethernet control.
- Blue LED base emits a cool glow.
- Slim design allows rack mounting, or may be used free standing.
- Charges ipod battery.
- Screen saver mode shows album art on television display
- Field-upgradable firmware.
|Dock DC Voltage||12VDC, 2A|
|Charge Power Supplied||5VDC, 1A|
|Connection for iPod||Cable with connector overmold|
|USB||Type A, Future use|
|Ethernet||10Base-T/100Base TX, RJ45|
|Analog Audio Output (Stereo)||Two (2), RCA|
|SPDIF Digital Audio Output||One (1), RCA|
|Component Video Output (Y/Pr/Pb)||Three (3), RCA (480p)|
One (1), IR Sensor
|Disconnected Indicator||Solid Red LED|
|RTiSync In-Progress Indicator||Flashing Red LED|
|Network Indicator||Two(2), LED (Orange/Green)|
|Decorative Base Lighting||Blue LEDs|
|Reset switch||One(1), Rear push button|
|Operating Temperature||+41F to +104F (+5C to +40C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% RH|
|Dimensions HxWxD||1.25in(25mm) x 7.5in(150mm) x 7.5in(150mm)|
|Weight||>25 Watts @ 1KHz (RMS, 2 chan driven 8ohms)|
|Warranty||One Year (parts & labor)|
* All specifications subject to change without notice.