The RKM-1 is a simple, intuitive keypad designed for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets. Designed for multi-room audio control, the RKM-1’s open architecture provides the flexibility to control almost any multi-zone receiver or distributed audio system. Sized for a single gang electrical box, the RKM-1 incorporates eight fully-programmable hard buttons and a customizable LED film which provides feedback of power status, selected source, and volume level.
Perfect for multi-room audio control, the RKM-1 is designed to have a clean, elegant style. It fits into a single gang electrical box, ensuring seamless integration into most homes and buildings. Using the available software drivers from RTI, the RKM-1 can communicate bidirectionally with many popular multi-zone receivers when used together with two-way compatible RTI Control Processors (MRP64, ZRP6, XP8).
The RKM-1 can directly control almost any audio/video component up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with the available RTI automation devices, the RKM-1 is capable of infrared routing, relay control, power sensing and RS-232 communications for advanced control. Programming is easy and convenient thanks to the Windows® based Integration Designer software.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Provides feedback from multi-zone receivers via two-way compatible RTI Control Processors.
- Use any standard DecoraŽ type faceplate.
- Fits in single gang electrical box.
- Eight selectable sources.
- Backlit volume level indicator.
- Open architecture allows control of virtually any audio/video component.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is lost.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire for standalone control.
- Optional modules for voltage and video sensing (to monitor power status of equipment).
- Optional RTI accessory modules enable RS-232 control.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- USB Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max|
|Backlights||Blue LED - Eight sources
Blue LED - Nine volume level indicators
|Infrared Output Port|
200 mA output
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Total System Memory||64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coat|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, white|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang box|
|Bezel Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.1 in (104mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.0 in (25mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (H x W)||2.8 in (71mm) x 1.8in (46mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||.75 in (19mm) Plus Cables|
|Weight||4 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.