The RK3-V provides elegant and intuitive control of today’s entertainment, environment and security systems. Representing the second generation of the award-winning RK-3 In-wall Controller, the RK3-V is capable of displaying text and graphics with incredibly rich and vivid detail with a new full VGA display - 4 times the resolution of it’s renowned predecessor.
Designed for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets the RK3-V is the only compact in-wall touchpanel that provides both direct infrared control and 10/100Base-T Ethernet for displaying digital video (motion JPEG) and web pages – either full screen or in an adjustable window. In addition, the RK3-V is unique because its graphical user interface (GUI) and programming are completely customizable. In any situation, from simple to complex, the RK3 provides the perfect level of control.
The design of the RK3-V In-wall Controller allows it to blend into any room. The perfect balance between display size and resolution, a 3.5 inch LCD is small enough to fit in any decor, yet it provides the necessary resolution for displaying custom graphics, web pages and CD cover artwork. A fully programmable interface using RTI’s Integration Designer software makes it easy to provide simple and intuitive control for the end-user.
The RK3-V can be used as a stand-alone device or as a part of an expandable central control system. It can directly control almost any audio/video component or lighting system up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with the available RTI accessory devices, the RK3-V
is capable of infrared routing, relay control, power sensing, and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
In addition, the built-in Ethernet port allows the RK3-V to display video from network security cameras, access the internet, view and play songs stored on hard drive music servers, and control other devices on the network.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Stylish low-profile faceplate bezel available in 5 colors (white, almond, ivory, silver, black)
- Available with gray or black faceplate and buttons.
- Integrated mounting wings for easy installation.
- Full VGA resolution LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Customizable sounds.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet.
- Plasma friendly infrared receiver for command pass-through.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Two power status input ports.
- Integrated high-resolution touchscreen.
- Powerful 32-bit, 200MHz XScale® processor
- 32MByte of Flash Memory.
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keys with adjustable brightness.
- Nine assignable/programmable keys.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is lost.
- Easy-to-use Windows® based software for programming and customization*
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, .5A max or 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/power down time|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD|
Full VGA (480w x 640h pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution resistive touchscreen
|Display Size (H x W)||3.5 in (89mm) diagonal|
|Backlights||White LED (Display), Blue/Amber LED (Keypad)|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output|
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Ethernet Port||10/100Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||32M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic, black|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, gray or black|
|Mounting||Integrated mounting wings, or screws through front bezel|
|Front Plate Dimensions (H x W)||5 3/4 in (146mm) x 5 1/2 in (140mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (H x W)||5 1/8 in (130mm) x 4 3/4 in (120mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1 1/8 in (29mm) plus cables|
|Weight||10 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
All specifications subject to change without notice.