Some applications require more than just the standard level of control, and the RK10 In-wall Controller answers the call. With a big, beautiful touchscreen display and the horsepower of an Intel® Atom processor, it combines the power of a PC with the reliability and ease-of-use of a control system. Flexible mounting options allow the RK10 to be flush or surface mounted on a wall, as well as attached to standard VESA style display mounts. Extensive control and communication capabilities include built-in wired and wireless Ethernet and direct RS-232 control. Designed for sophisticated installations that require a touchpanel with the size and power to take command of a room’s environmental and information technology, the RK10 also possesses the style and user-friendliness required to fit any type of setting.
Designed to be the workhorse in all types of rooms, the RK10 is perfect for
the boardroom and the kitchen - or wherever the touchpanel has to do it all.
With a large 10.2 inch widescreen display, it has the real estate needed for
intuitive control of the equipment, environment, internet, and IT resources.
When used with other RTI automation devices, the RK10 can provide a
virtually unlimited level of control.
The RK10 is essentially a flat panel PC running Windows® Embedded
Standard OS, powered by an Intel® Atom processor. More than just a PC
however, the user interface is fully programmable using RTI’s Integration
Designer® Software - making it easy to display custom buttons, text and
graphics. The RK10 is powerful enough to be used as a standalone device,
and really shines when it used with available RTI accessory devices and
advanced control options such as infrared routing, relay control, power
sensing and two-way communications become available. Built-in wired and
wireless (802.11b/g) Ethernet allows access to MotionJPEG video from
network security cameras, downloading of data from the Internet, control
of music or video hard drive servers, and much more.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
• Stylish low-profile faceplate available in black and white with a gloss finish.
• Full color 10.2” TFT LCD (1024x600) with integrated touchscreen.
• Fanless PC architecture incorporating powerful Intel® Atom™ processor N270 1.6GHz CPU and 1GB of RAM.
• Running Windows® Embedded Standard OS allows multi-tasking of control, web browsing, document viewing etc.
• Network connectivity via an integrated gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11b/g wireless LAN module.
• May be installed in a wall or rear panel provides VESA compliant screw holes for mounting bracket applications.
• Completely customizable and programmable.
• Cabling options include one RS-232 COM port, one RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 COM port, four USB 2.0 ports and one VGA port.
• Capable of two-way control when used with certain RTI accessory devices.
• 4GB of non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
• Field upgradable firmware.
• USB and Ethernet programming.
|Power||+24VDC, 2A max|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/power down time|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD|
(1024x600 pixels) with 262K colors
400:1 contrast ratio
Integrated high-resolution resistive touchscreen
|Display Size||10.2 in (259mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||Dual CCFL, 400nit|
|Ethernet Port||RJ45, Gigabit|
|COM1 Port||RJ45, RS-232|
|COM2 Port||RJ45, RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 configurable|
|Camera||300K Pixel digital|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||4GB Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB 2.0, Ethernet|
|Front Plate||ABS Plastic (Black or White)|
|Mounting||Screws or VESA standard mounting holes|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.3 in (313mm) x 8.7 in (222mm) x 2.0 in (52.5mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (W x H)||11.0 in (279mm) x 7.5 in (190mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.6 in (41mm)|
|Weight||2.2 lbs (1kg)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
All specifications subject to change without notice.