The T4 is RTI’s flagship wireless controller - the culmination of many years of engineering and design experience. Sleek and sophisticated, the T4 is the perfect compliment to today’s flat panel televisions and high-end home theaters. The highly stylized design, user-friendly ergonomics, and intuitive operation all work together to provide the richest possible experience.
The T4 provides a self-contained control system for controlling audio/video components, lights, and other electronic systems in the home. The addition of wireless Ethernet allows the user to access wireless video (motion JPEG) and web pages. With a TFT LCD, full VGA resolution, powerful 400MHz 32-bit MCU, 32MB of Flash memory, stereo speakers, and an expandable architecture, the T4 defines “state-of-the-art” in touchpanel control.
The T4 is more than just a universal remote control - it’s an expandable control system. When used with the available RTI automation devices, the T4 is capable of bi-directional communication using ZigBee® technology, allowing feedback from compatible devices such as music servers, environmental controls and even web-based information services such as weather forecasts.
The T4 utilizes the latest in radio frequency technology. ZigBee® is a communication standard (IEEE 802.15.4) that uses radio frequency (RF) at 2.4GHz to create a self-healing wireless mesh network. This allows bi-directional communication between the T4 and two-way enabled RTI control processors via RTI ZM-24 Transceiver Modules. Designed for easy network expansion, multiple ZM-24 Transceiver Modules may be widely deployed, providing ultra-reliable and low-cost control of very large areas.
NOTE: For RF control, a ZM-24 2.4 GHz transceiver module and Zigbee enabled control processor must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the 433MHz antenna.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless operation.
- Full color TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text, graphics, and animations.
- Customizable sounds
- Integrated 802.11 WiFi.
- Optional interface utilizes ZigBee® technology (802.15.4 Wireless Mesh Networking) to provide feedback from compatible equipment
- Integrated high-resolution touchscreen.
- Powerful 32-bit, 400MHz XScale processor.
- 32MByte of Flash Memory.
- Tilt switch can automatically turn on backlight when picked up.
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keys with adjustable brightness.
- Built-in speakers.
- Thirteen assignable/programmable keys.
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro).
- Optional 2.4GHz ZM-24 Transceiver Module allows RF transmission through walls, cabinets etc
- Includes a Lithium-Polymer Battery and docking station.
- Completely customizable, programmable, and upgradeable.
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Integrated battery fuel gauge.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
- Easy-to-use Windows® based software for programming and customization*.
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet Programming.
|Power||7.2VDC 4000mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
(with optional System Interfaces/Processors)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4 GHz (ZigBee® Wireless Mesh Networking)|
|Wireless Ethernet||802.11 @ 2.4 GHz|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
Full VGA (640x480 pixels) with 65K colors
300:1 contrast ratio
Integrated high-resolution touchscreen
|Display Size||6.4 in (162mm) diagonal|
|Backlight||Dual CCFL, 300nit (Display)|
Blue LED (Keypads)
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||32M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic, silver|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||6.2 in (157 mm) x 9.4 in (239 mm) x 2.6 in (66 mm)|
|Weight||2 lbs (0.91 kg)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
All specifications subject to change without notice.