This model discontinued
The T2+ is the second generation of RTI's ground breaking remote control. It maintains the original hybrid touchscreen concept while adding extra buttons and improved ergonomics. New firmware provides enhanced programming capabilities while hardware improvements include a USB port, 50% more memory, and the latest Lithium-Ion battery technology.
The T2+ is the foundation of a very powerful, yet uncomplicated home theater control system. On its own, the T2+ is the most user-friendly universal remote control available. Combined with the other RTI products, the T2+ becomes a robust commercial-quality control system.
The T2+ maintains the perfect balance between touchscreen and hard buttons. With the new design the T2+ is thinner, lighter and has better overall ergonomics for one-handed operation. This design overcomes the need for compromise between form and function. Sleek and perfectly balanced, the T2+ is also infinitely flexible and expandable.
The T2+ takes complete control of the home theater, replacing all other remotes. It features an intuitive, easy-to-read LCD that can display custom buttons, text and graphics. In addition to the backlit display, there are 32 hard buttons that allow easy access to frequently used functions. Programming is easy and convenient thanks to the Windows-based Integration Designer software*.
The T2+ is more than just a universal remote control, when used with other RTI accessory devices, it is a complete control system. The system is capable of infrared and radio frequency transmission, power sensing for reliable operation, and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
NOTE: For RF control, a 433MHz antenna must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the ZM-24 2.4 GHz Transceiver Module.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- New ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation
- Easy-to-read LCD to display custom buttons, text, graphics and scrolling lists
- Digital matrix touchscreen never needs calibration
- Tilt switch can automatically turn on the backlight when picked up
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keypad
- Easy-to-use Windows® based software for programming and customization*
- Thirty-two assignable/programmable keypad buttons
- Intuitive layout of keypad buttons for commonly used functions
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro!)
- Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- System includes a Lithium-Ion Battery and a docking station
- Completely customizable, programmable and upgradeable
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range
- Optional Voltage and Video sensing modules to monitor power status of equipment
- Optional interface for RS-232-controlled equipment
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present
- Field upgradeable firmware (thru the Integration Designer Software)
- USB Programming
|Power||3.6 VDC, 850 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)|
(with optional System Interfaces/Processors)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||433 MHz|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Touch Panel Display||High-contrast STN LCD Digital Matrix|
128 x 64 pixels (Blue on Paper White)
Touchscreen never needs calibrating
|Display Size (H x W)||2.4 in. x 1.3 in (61mm x 33mm)|
|Backlights||White EL (Display), Blue EL (Keypad)|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||6 hours minimum, continuous use|
(10 to 15 days on average use)
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||256K Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||9.9" (251mm) x 2.5" (64mm) x 1.1" (28mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||8.5 oz. (243g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
90 days on the battery
* All specifications subject to change without notice.