No Longer Supported
RTI's T2 Universal System Controller puts the power of a touchscreen in the palm of your hand.
The T2 is the foundation of a very powerful, yet uncomplicated home theater control system. On its own, the T2 is the most user-friendly universal remote control you have ever used. Combined with the other TheaterTouch™ products, the T2 becomes a robust commercial-quality control system.
The amazing TheaterTouch™ T2 Universal System Controller combines the power and flexibility of a graphical LCD touch screen with an ergonomic design that permits effortless one-handed operation. This design overcomes the need for compromise between form and function. Sleek and perfectly balanced, the T2 is also infinitely flexible and expandable.
The T2 takes complete control of the home theater, replacing all other remotes. It features an intuitive, easy-to-read LCD that can display custom buttons, text and graphics. In addition to the backlit display, there are 25 hard buttons that allow easy access to frequently used functions. Programming is easy and convenient thanks to the built-in infrared learning ability and the Windows®-based software.
TheaterTouch is more than just a universal remote control, it is a complete control system. The system is capable of both infrared and radio frequency transmission, power sensing for reliable operation, and RS-232 communications for advanced control. It is the first and only complete home theater control system for under $1,000.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation
- Easy-to-read LCD to display custom buttons, text & graphics
- Digital matrix touchscreen never needs calibration
- Tilt switch can automatically turn on the system when picked up
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keypad
- Includes easy-to-use Windows based software for programming and customization
- Twenty-five assignable/programmable keypad buttons
- Intuitive layout of keypad buttons for commonly used functions
- Transmits IR and RF (or both -- on a single button!)
- Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- System includes two NiMH rechargeable batteries and 'smart' charger
- Completely customizable, programmable and upgradeable
- Extremely wide IR learning & transmitting frequency range
- Optional 'Voltage' and 'Video' sensing modules to monitor power status of equipment
- Optional interface for RS-232-controlled equipment
- Flash memory stores your system configuration even when batteries are not present
|Power||4.8 VDC, 900 mA NiMH Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15kHz - 460kHz (learning and transmission)|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)|
(with optional IRF-6 System Interface)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||418 MHz (U.S. Model)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Touch Panel Display||High-contrast STN LCD Digital Matrix|
128 x 64 pixels (Blue on Paper White)
Touchscreen never needs calibrating
|Display Size (H x W)||2.4 in. x 1.3 in (61mm x 33mm)|
|Backlights||White EL (Display), Blue EL (Keypad)|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||6.5 hours minimum, continuous use|
(10 to 15 days on average use)
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||128K Bytes Flash(non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Up to 64 steps in a single macro
|Communications||PC-compatible RS-232 port|
|TheaterTouch Device ID||10 unique ID codes available|
|Optional IRF-6 System Interface ID||10 unique ID codes available|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||9.9" (251mm) x 2.4"; (61mm) body, 2.9" (74mm) center; x 1.1" (28mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS with textured finish|
|Weight||11 oz. (312g) with battery pack|
8 oz. (227g) without battery pack
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
* All specifications subject to change without notice.