This model is discontinued
RTI's T1 Universal System Controller provides the perfect selection of buttons to operate today's sophisticated Home Theaters.
The T1 is the ideal solution to enable easy control of any media system, no matter how complex, at an affordable price. When used with RTI's available accessories the T1 becomes an intelligent and powerful control system.
The T1 Universal System Controller is programmed using the same intuitive Integration Designer Software* that RTI has become famous for. The T1 allows all other factory remote controls to be combined into one simple ergonomic user interface providing powerful one-handed command of any media system.
The T1 is more than just another remote control - it's an expandable control system.
When used with our accessory devices, RTI Systems are capable of infrared and radio frequency transmission, power sensing for reliable operation, and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
NOTE: For RF control, a 433MHz antenna must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the ZM-24 2.4 GHz Transceiver Module.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Comfortable ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation
- The perfect selection of hard buttons with separate transport and cursor controls
- Eight source and four general purpose buttons with interchangeable keycaps
- Easy-to-use Windows® based software for programming and customization*
- Thirty-eight assignable/programmable keypad buttons
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro!)
- Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- Completely customizable, programmable and upgradeable
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range
- Optional Voltage and Video sensing modules to monitor power status of equipment
- Optional interface for RS-232-controlled equipment
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present
- System includes a Lithium-Polymer Battery and a docking station
- Field upgradeable firmware
- USB Programming
|Power||3.6 VDC, 850 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)|
(with optional System Interfaces/Processors)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||433 MHz|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||20 hours minimum, continuous use|
(30 to 30 days on average use)
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||256K Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||9.25" (235mm) x 2.5" (64mm) x 1.1" (28mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||7 oz. (200g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
90 days on the battery
* All specifications subject to change without notice.