This model discontinued
RTI's RP-6 Remote Control Processor is an advanced control system for RTI's family of universal remote controls. Unlike simple IR-to-RF converters, the RP-6 stores all of the system's commands where they should be - within a central controller at the equipment rack.
The RP-6 receives trigger codes from RTI remote controls using external IR or RF receivers. Multiple receivers can be used together for greater coverage allowing you to discover a new freedom - reliable control of the entertainment system from just about anywhere.
The RP-6 Remote Control Processor provides advanced control and automation of any size home theater system. The RP-6 packs big time power in one small package - providing an IR router, triggered relay outputs, an IR connecting block and IR pass-through. You can even connect optional RS-232 interface cables for greater control, and power sensing modules to insure that your system's operation is always predictable and reliable.
NOTE: A 433MHz antenna and remote control must be used with this model of control processor. It is not compatible with the 2.4 GHz Zigbee® enabled products.
- Six multi-purpose I/O ports
- Three programmable relay outputs
- IR input for IR pass-through or control
- Input for connection of multiple RF Receiver modules
- RS-485 communications jack for future expansion
- I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters and repeater systems
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection
- Variable IR output power on all ports
- I/O ports support optional RTI Power Sensing and Communication modules
- Programmed using the Integration Designer software*
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present
- Field upgradeable firmware (thru the Integration Designer Software)
- USB programming
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Power Supply||+12V DC, 1.25A|
|Number of Output Ports||Six|
|Output Ports||Custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks are designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters.|
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receiving systems|
|Relays||3 Amps @ 30 VDC|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||9.3" (236mm) x 5.3" (135mm) x 1.5" (38mm)|
|Weight||1 lb. 3 oz. (543g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
* All specifications subject to change without notice.