Become a Dealer
Elevate your business with RTI
Imagine if you were an auto mechanic with only one type of wrench…or a professional painter with just one paint color. As a professional integrator you need a broad range of control solutions and a full palette of programming options to provide your clients with truly simple and convenient control, tailored to fit their specific needs.
RTI offers a complete line of award winning user interfaces which can be completely customized for every installation. Combined with powerful control processors and simple programming, you can create the control experience your clients expect. Explore the freedom of expression provided by RTI…your clients will thank you.
Product related advantages:
- CEDIA Hall of Fame inducted software
- Drag and drop two way programming and customization
- One software for all current products
- Dealer protected products and software
- Award winning control solutions
- The best wireless remote controls in the industry
- Broad range of wired interfaces from all-button keypads to vivid color touchpanels
- Control apps for iOS, Android and PC are customizable and allow off-site control
- All user interfaces are fully customizable! Create exactly the experience that your client demands!
- Powerful automation and expansion
- Lineup of powerful yet affordable control processors and expansion devices
- Multi-processor capability enables amazing scalability
- Time and event based programming provide the ultimate in automation
- Best in class integration
- Two-way driver store filled with pre-built RTI certified drivers
- Drivers across the spectrum of products AV, lighting, security, HVAC and more
- Commercial drivers include Lifesize, Polycom, Cisco, Biamp, Bose ControlSpace and more
- Multi-zone audio distribution
- Solutions for 4-64 output zones
- Becomes an extension of the RTI control system
- Includes matrix switching and amplification
- Dealer protected software – Software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Certified dealer program – Get listed on the RTI Dealer Finder Map
- Award winning dealer support and training programs
- Advanced Control University - Online webinars, onsite training and videos
- Integration Zone Forum – Join the strong community of RTI dealers
- SDK – Create your own two-way drivers with the RTI Software Development Kit
- Case study program – Send us the details and we will create a case study that we will promote on the web, social media and to publications! We will even give you a nice bonus for your effort and hard work! View case studies.
How to Become an RTI dealer:
If you are a consumer:
RTI products are sold exclusively through a network of professional system integrators. RTI does not sell directly to the public.
To locate an authorized RTI dealer, please click here.
If you are a professional system integrator:
Becoming an authorized RTI dealer allows you to sell, program and install RTI products. To become an authorized RTI dealer, please follow these steps:
- Locate a distributor where you can purchase RTI products
- Get authorized
- Once you have selected an RTI distributor, follow their procedures to get setup to purchase RTI products
- Register for the “Dealer” section of the RTI website:
- The RTI dealer website contains software, training, product information etc.
- Click here to register
- Complete the registration form and RTI Dealer Agreement
Click here for contact information
RTI sales manager contact information
Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Americas –North/South
Phone: +1 952-224-5011
Regional Business Manager - US Northeast
Regional Business Manager - US Southeast
Regional Business Manager - US Northwest
Regional Business Manager - US Southwest
International Business Manager - Canada
Europe - Middle East - Africa
International Sales Manager - EMEA
Phone: +32 475 811205
Director of Business Development – Asia Pacific
Phone: +61 427 82 82 82